Ingredients for Grilled Sausages:
- A pack of your favorite Pomponio Sausages
- Vegetables of your choice. We recommend:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 yellow bell peppers, seeded
- 1 squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño, seeded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime and green onion for garnish
Directions for Grilling:
- Chop vegetables to be roughly the same size. Be sure to seed the peppers.
- Coat vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. We added thyme, but you can use the seasoning of your choice.
- Place your vegetables and sausages on an outdoor grill pan and place on the grill.
- Grill at 400° F until desired doneness. Stir vegetables occasionally.
We recommend serving with a fresh summer salad.