- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the potato wedges on an oiled sheet pan. Sprinkle with oil and seasonings and add garlic.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven until done about 30-40 minutes. They are done when they are tender and golden.
- Place the apples, sugar, lemon, and water in a baking pan, cover with foil and roast until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Mash with a potato masher so the apples are chunky (or use a food processor if you want them more smooth.
- Rub the pork chops with the oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Preheat a skillet in a 450 degree oven.
- When the skillet is hot, place the pork chops in the skillet in the oven, and then turn it down to 350.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until done.
Serve the pork chops with the roasted potatoes and mashed apple sauce.
Serve Kale pesto on the side:
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Grind all ingredients together in food processor.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.